We’ve assembled a list of our outdoor kitchens to aid you in your dream outdoor kitchen planning. The overall cost is affected by appliances, custom or bespoke cabinets, and upgraded worktops.
5* Google Reviews:
Table of Contents
- Whistler Grills
- Types of BBQ Grills
- Makes And Models And Buying The Right Tool For The Job
With beauty and functionality combined, Outdoor BBQ Kitchens from Cabinex combine everything you’ve ever wanted in a cabinetry system. A cabinetry system that is a pioneer in its field is achieved through the combination of technology and design. Combining PVC panels with the Cabinex™ patented aluminum framing system produces a weatherproof and robust cabinetry solution that is ready for outdoor entertaining. A 10-year limited warranty also assures its durability.
BeefEater 3000 Series 4 Burner Outdoor Kitchen – Priced from £10,000
The Cabinex™ 4-Burner Outdoor Kitchen is the perfect size grill for the average family. You’ll enjoy those moments with family and friends more often since everything you need is right at your fingertips. Cabinex® provides a full 10-year limited warranty on all parts and components, guaranteeing a long-term commitment to excellence.
Total measurements for this kitchen:
2655mm(w) x 670mm(d) x 570mm(h)
Grill surface: 3840 sq cm
Power output: 76 MJ
BeefEater 3000 Series 5 Burner Outdoor Kitchen – Priced from £10,000
The Cabinex 5 Burner Outdoor Kitchen is the outdoor entertainer’s dream machine. Whether you’re cooking up a feast for a large group or simply grilling for a small one, the Cabinex 5 Burner Outdoor Kitchen has enough room to accommodate a wide variety of guests. Cabinex offers a 10-year limited warranty on all parts and components. All Cabinex modules are delivered in flat-pack format for ease of transportation and assembly. Full installation support is available upon request.
Total measurements for this kitchen:
2815mm(w) x 670mm(d) x 570mm(h)
Grill surface: 4608 sq cm
Power output: 95 MJ
- The Whistler Cirencester range comes with a 5-year guarantee on the main grill unit which is very good in the BBQ world.
- The Cirencester 4 has 4 main burners but also has a rear rotisserie grill and a side burner.
- The 6 has 6 main burners and a rear grill and a side burner. A side burner is a great accessory to have for heating up Potts and pans.
- The system is delivered kerbside complete in boxes, there is no assembly of the units needed as they just bolt together with bolts and wingnuts apart from the fridge which has no fixings.
- The whole kitchen is on wheels and can be moved around and when the correct position is decided there are adjustable legs that come down to level and secure the kitchen in place.
- If the sink option is required there will need to be a suitable water supply and waste pipe available for the final connection.
- There will need to be a suitable power supply also for the fridge and burner. The gas bottle will need to be placed in the gas bottle cupboard supplied with all kitchens.
Choose from the range of pre-built kitchens we have designed below. Please note, these kitchens come with the option of the Cirencester 4 or 6 BBQ as the centerpiece.
Whistler Cirencester 4 Burner Blockley Linear Outdoor Kitchen – Priced from £3,400
Take your home cooking outdoors with the Blockley 4 Burner Gas BBQ and outdoor fridge in our stainless steel modular system. This combination provides a stylish BBQ and outdoor fridge for your outdoor kitchen area. This small outdoor kitchen is appropriate for small spaces and home gardens.
This gas barbecue system comes with various grills, which can be switched out to cook multiple kinds of food. The outdoor BBQ includes an infrared back and side burner to keep food thoroughly cooked. Each part is made of stainless steel, which resists corrosion and oxidation, and takes advantage of a strong and stable heat source. The countertops are created out of a laminate material that is wear-resistant, chemical-resistant, scratch-resistant, and UV resistant.
- The stainless steel burners are a hygienic material.
- The back and side burners are made from ceramic infrared material.
- The countertops are made from laminate marble effect material.
- The units are free-standing. They can be adjusted to any height using leveling legs.
Whistler Cirencester 6 Burner Blockley Linear Outdoor Kitchen – Priced from £3,600
Create your dream outdoor cooking area using our stainless steel modular system, the Blockley 6 Burner Gas BBQ is the perfect BBQ to go along with any outdoor fridge. This small outdoor kitchen is ideal for smaller spaces and home gardens.
With multiple grills, this gas barbecue system can prepare a variety of foods at once. The outdoor BBQ includes a stainless steel hood and infrared back and side burners for excellent, long-lasting heat for thoroughly frying your food. Each section is made of high-quality stainless steel that does not oxidize or corrode, while the countertops are laminated to be durable, scratch-resistant, chemical-resistant, wear-resistant, and UV resistant.
- The barbeque is made from hygienic stainless steel and has six premium burners.
- The infrared back and side burners are made from ceramic, and the countertops are made from laminate marble effect material.
- The barbeque requires an AA battery for ignition, and the free-standing units can be leveled by adjusting the leveling legs.
Types of BBQ Grills
Whistler Burford 5
Whistler Burford 5 burner built-in grill
Whistler grill is a company based in the UK. The Burford built-in BBQs are offered in three different sizes, to suit all outdoor kitchens and are top quality in every aspect. These BBQs will form the centerpiece of your bespoke kitchen for years to come. Supplied complete with all-weather cover and separate rotisserie.
Beefeater Signature 3000 range
Beefeater grills are made in Australia and sold under license in the UK
- The flavor is sealed in with the powerful and durable 5.3 KW either cast iron or stainless steel burner rails.
- It has a stainless steel drip tray which collects the grease and allows easy cleaning
- The food is cooked evenly via the cast iron v-shaped grill plates or the 304 stainless steel grill plates
- Quartz easy start ignition system on every burner
- The lid is double-skinned and has a unique enamel temperature gauge and a glass viewing window to assist whilst direct cooking
- Comes in three different sizes
- Anti-flare vaporisers and heat reflectors promote power and control the flame for maximum flavor
- Start cooking quickly and easily with the quartz start ignition system on every burner
- Double skin stainless steel roasting hood or heavy gauge enamel with an integrated temperature gauge for top-class indirect cooking
- Large viewing window to assist when indirect cooking
- Brush aluminum control knobs on stainless steel models
Napoleon Prestige Pro 665
BUILT-IN PRESTIGE PRO™️ 665 RB
A bespoke outdoor kitchen deserves to have a big and beautiful grill. The Built-in Prestige PRO™️ 665 Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Rear Burner features seven burners of grilling bliss. Durable stainless steel features chrome accents for luxury and durability. Grill after dark with LED Spectrum Lighting system Control Knobs, with near limitless colour possibilities. Also, the SafetyGlow feature turns the lights red when a burner is in use. Know which burners are lit so you can get the perfect sear or ideal indirect grilling temperature. The oven-like performance of this grill allows you to bake and roast with ease, sear over high heat, and the rear burner makes delicious rotisserie meals in no time. You will know it’s a Napoleon with the iconic WAVE™️ cooking grids and proximity lighting. The integrated smoker tube and dedicated burner can even turn this grill into a smoker, while interior lights let you grill well past dark. Perfect and professional, the PRO™️ 665 Built-in Grill Head is the perfect grill for your bespoke outdoor kitchen.
Broil King regal 570
Built In Grill Head
All of the Broil King products are built to provide unparalleled cooking versatility. In particular, the Broil King Regal 570 is made from die-cast aluminum and high-grade stainless steel. These BBQs provide excellent heat retention and long-lasting durability.
The Broil King cast iron cooking grids are built for excellent heat retention and exceptional searing power to lock in juices and flavor.
The Regal Built-in 570 features a built-in rear rotisserie burner and includes the fantastic mains-powered rotisserie unit. All of this gives yet more options to cook with.
The stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system provides superior heat distribution across the surface of the grill. Underneath it, are 5 main Dual-Tube tubular burners, made from heavy-duty stainless steel. This large diameter, tube-in-tube side ported burners provide a unique even heat distribution.
The slide-out drip tray is subtly housed within the BBQ enclosure and allows easy cleaning. This, together with blue LED control dial lights.
Bull BBQ Brahma Built-In 5 Burner
Brahma Built-In 5 Burner Gas Barbecue 97cm
The Brahma grill is a 5-Burner 97cm Stainless Steel Built-In Gas Barbecue Grill with an Infrared Back Burner. This BBQ features the Bull-Fire Ignition System – a gas jet ignited by a spark that fires a flame along the burner to ensure a quick and reliable burner ignition every time. The Reliably Technology is a fantastic feature in this BBQ that combats uneven and unpredictable heat distribution at the cooking surface that is often found in other barbecues, this has been proven by engineers to improve heat distribution by up to 50% allowing you to use your complete cooking surface with great results. The warranty on Bull BBQs also surpasses anything available on the market today backing up the quality of the components so you can buy with complete peace of mind. The heavy-duty cast 304 stainless steel burners inside this grill is rock solid in terms of performance and quality this is why Bull back this up with a genuine lifetime warranty.
Wolf outdoor built-in BBQ
Wolf outdoor built-in
The Wolf 137 cm Built-In Outdoor Gas Grill gives you the same kind of precision control and ease-of-use features as its indoor counterparts – Wolf ranges, ovens, and cooktops. Sear a fillet, grill vegetables, and smoke trout or applewood bacon. The juicy possibilities are endless.
The ICBOG54 has six individually contained burners for independent heat control, including an infrared sear zone up to 29 MJ to seal in juices, and a pair of two-position rotisseries for chicken or pork at its most succulent. Late-night dinner? Halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface, and the signature red control knobs are LED lit for easy reading. In sculpted stainless steel, it may be the last grill you’ll ever need to buy.
Fire Magic charcoal built-in grill can be placed in a bespoke outdoor kitchen. The Fire Master is operated by a handle on the front that adjusts the height of the charcoal pan, giving you lots of cooking options without burning your food.
There is also a front hatch giving you access to the charcoal. This is a great option for the charcoal cooking lover.
Bull Bison Charcoal Grill
Makes And Models And Buying The Right Tool For The Job
Choosing the right cooking appliances to fit into your new outdoor kitchen can be slightly daunting. We at All About Outdoor Living have direct access to all of the major and smaller manufacturer’s kits, we can supply many makes and models:
- Alfa Forni Pizza Ovens
- Beefeater BBQs
- Big Green Egg
- Broil King
- Bull Grills
- Fire Magic
- Gozney Pizza Ovens
- Kamado Joe
- Napoleon Grills & Fridges
- Sub Zero & Wolf
- Sunstone Grills
- Whistler Grills
To name a few. Let us guide you through the process and listen to how you want to cook, we will provide you with several options giving you the confidence that you are buying the right tool
Outdoor Kitchens & Bars
The outdoor kitchen is a great way to enjoy the outdoors without having to leave the comfort of your own home. Whether you want to entertain friends and family or simply cook outside on a sunny day, an outdoor kitchen is a perfect addition to any garden or patio.
Outdoor Kitchen Styles
Outdoor kitchen designs are available in two styles; linear, which offers dramatic lines and is ideal for contemporary environments, or vertical, which offers visually pleasing aesthetics in a traditional setting.